Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
jpukl

Model: 9550
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Default the missing sync, spash id, and pocket day

Please Login to Remove!

I recently switched from a palm centro to the storm 2 and have several questions:
1) I am using a mac and just bought "the missing sync". Is this the only software I should be using on my computer to back up my info. Do I have to use ical and address book to view my contacts?
2) How can I get my "notes" from my palm desktop onto my storm? Is there a way to manage this somewhere on my desktop and then sync, or should I buy another application? I loved on my palm how there were many diff categories and I could group things together to organize my memos. It doesn't seem to be there on the BB. Someone suggested downloading splash id. Any thoughts? Will I be able to manage that on my desktop? And will it be compatible with my new wireless sync?
3) Not loving the new calendar. How do you "search" it for say...someone's birthday? I have heard pocket day is great. Can/should I download this? Same questions as #2 for pocket day....can I manage it on my desktop, and will it wirelessly sync? Is it more similar to the old palm calendar?

and most importantly, how well will all of these things work together??

Really having a hard time switching over. I love the more advanced features of the BB, but miss the basic things I really had down! Any feedback is sooo appreciated...
Thank you!
Closed Thread