Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
ask768

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: orange
Default How to disable Mobile Internet on Curve 8520

Please Login to Remove!

Hey guys, does anyone know how to disbale mobile internet from my blackberry 8520? I tried disabling data services in the options, but i later realised that this was disabling all data (including wifi). Mobile internet (through the carrier like 3g for example) is really expensive and i want to avoid accidentally using it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 12-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

One cannot disable mobile network data seperate from voice except in the way you are doing it. Mobile network (manage connections) can be on, or off. And as you've found, turning off data in options turns off data, period.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off